Saturday, June 20, 2009
No Money for Muzz


Big props to Boston.com for this one:

"Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli confirmed that arbitrator Richard Bloch ruled that the Bruins were within their rights last summer to buy out the final year of Murray’s deal, which was to pay the veteran right winger $1.45 million."

---

Can't say I blame Boston for doing this. I wouldn't want to pay a guy either if I didn't have to. Muzz says he was injured and I'm pretty sure Chiarelli retorted with something along the lines of "When WEREN'T you injured?"

Lets face it Muzz, you've been stealing from the Bruins for awhile now while pretending to play hockey.

Jacobs should just use the "its not you, its me" line and end this relationship.
2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
On the other hand, if they had lost the case we'd get a more cap space.

I loved Glen Murray and was sad the B's had to let him go, but after he tried to get more money out of them..I lost some respect.

great blog! & thanks for the follow

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe View blog authority