Saturday, July 11, 2009
Kess Coming Back?
Chiarelli believes that Kessel will be a Bruin next season.

Everyone's been wondering if Phil Kessel will be back as a Bruins next year, well according to Pete Chiarelli, he will be.

Unbelievably beautiful NESN reporter Kathryn Tappen sat down with PC and asked him about Phil Kessel. She asked him if Kessel will be in a Bruins uniform in the fall and this is what he said:

"Yes, yes he will. You know I don't like to talk about negotiations but he's a player of impact with speed and he's still a young player. There's been reports of us trading here and there and I can't dismiss me talking about players to trade, cause that's my job..."

Does this hold any substance? Who knows. No one knows if Chiarelli is saying this because he has to say this or if it is truly genuine. Would I like to see Kessel in a Bruins uniform for a long time? Absolutely.

He's a dynamic player, but he's also a soft player. We all know this and it has been talked about over and over throughout the offseason.

Hopefully they get a deal done.
1 Comments:
Blogger BCJM76 said...
Well if they were ever to move Bergeron, now would be the time. Otherwise I don't see how it's going to be possible to keep the thrill.

I love Bergeron but he shouldn't be making what he's making.

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe View blog authority