Tuesday, August 11, 2009
A Slathering of Wallpapers #1

With the offseason crawling at a pace that a snail would laugh at I figured that this should brighten up someone's day, right? Anyways, over at TBN (you know, those adoring, magnificent bastards that host us!) I asked for some of the graphic designers to whip up some Bruins wallpapers.

Well I got a good number of responses so I have decided to post them here.

First off, I want to give a big thank you to the a man by the name of Konsti, who created our new banner. It is clearly badass and better than anything I could whip up. The man is a genius.

Anyways, here are some Boston Bruins wallpapers, I hope you enjoy them! (click the thumbnail for larger wallpaper)

Michael Ryder by WVGuin66


Phil Kessel by larma


Tim Thomas by larma


Boston Bruins by German Rocket#7


Boston Bruins by synperp


Patrice Bergeron by Yzermans#1

Anyways, this is just one of the few times I will do this. TBN is an awesome place and they have some excellent designers. Pop in, check it out, register.
3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Where's mine? :( I'm heart broken

Blogger Pezell said...
I don't know, where is it :p

Blogger Cat said...
Thanks for the great wallpapers! Esp Tim Thomas!

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe View blog authority