Monday, August 3, 2009
Loochisms, Winter Classic Mock-ups?
What a boring off season

Well, I wish I could say I have some actual stuff to write about, but sadly the Bruins are quiet. The latest bit of news is that the Bruins are working with Reebok to come up with a jersey for the Winter Classic. Personally, I'm hoping for a variation of the 1929-1931 uniforms.

These would look sick on the ice!

That jersey is pretty bad ass, although I also like Stanley Cup of Chowder's idea about the Eddie Shore uniforms.

So would these!

---


WE WANT YOUR LOOCHISMS!!


Anyways, I basically came here to do some more "marketing" if you will for our Loochisms page. Unfortunately, Loochisms hasn't really caught on like I thought it would.

Many of you may be asking yourselves 'What the hell is a Loochism anyway?'. The answer is quite simple, a Loochism is a a small tribute made to Boston Bruins winger/enforcer/captain of awesomeness Milan Lucic.

Your Loochism doesn't have to be anything special, it doesn't have to be a Godsend, hell, it doesn't have to be fall down hilarious, it just has to be something you feel expresses how great Milan Lucic is. Express yourself in any way possible; from the hits, to the goals, to the fights.

If you want to get in on this, just leave your Loochism in the comment section of this post, the Loochism page, email us somethingsbruin@live.com or leave us something on our Twitter page. I update the section as soon as I get a Loochism and have already updated it with a couple new ones.

Anyways, get the word out because I'm hoping that Loochisms take off and we get the word of Lucic out to the people!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe View blog authority